To properly harness the power of a Connectra product you need the right tools. Our socket fusion joining kits contain all the tools required to fuse join one size pipe with couplings and fittings that include elbows, tees, end caps and reducers. Socket-fusion electric heater tools are fast and efficient tools to which "bolt-on" heater faces attach for socket and saddle fusion. They operate on 120 VAC and can supply temperatures from 100°F to 550°F. Connectras socket fusion chamfering tools are designed to make a chamfer on the outside edge of a pipe end for socket fusion. This chamfer allows heater faces and socket fittings to be easily pushed onto the pipe end. A depth gauge then locates the cold ring the proper distance from the pipe end for socket fusion. Clamp and grip style cold rings round the pipe ends nicely, assuring correct depth engagement of the heater face and socket fittings.
- Socket fusion joining tools can be purchased as a kit or as separate components.
- Socket surfaces are coated with stick-resistant coating.
- 1/2 inch CTS through 4 inch IPS socket faces are available.
- Socket fusion is the oldest and most economical method of fusing.
- Socket fusion is used for gas, plumbing, water, waste water, industrial piping, mining and oil patch applications.
- Superior tools at an extraordinary price.
- Limited three-year warranty.
Ask us about the following tool options: Auxiliary handles that attach to heater tools for more leverage and easier handling.
Cold rings are available in grip or clamp style.