Connectra's service line tools are durable and compact. They can provide a quick emergency shutoff of polyethylene pipe until permanent repairs can be made. In addition, Connectra service line tools are easily handled and transported, saving valuable time in problem areas. The swing-out, lower jaw design enables the service line tool to be used in smaller trenches than is possible with a slide-inversion tool. This results in faster shut-offs, less trenching, fewer man-hours and lower costs.
- Units operate mechanically.
- Both small and mid-range sizes have gap settings for various size pipe and SDR ratings.
- More than adequate pressure is available for any pipe within the model range.
- Superior tools at an extraordinary price.
- Limited three-year warranty.