The outrider 1500 is designed for quick and accurate fusing
of 1/2" through 4" sidewall fittings and outlets on all sizes and densities of polyolefin pipe. Its lightweight design allows one person operation, even in confined ditch space. The machine's mechanical/hydraulic load cell applies up to 1500 pounds of fusion force through the centerline of the fitting for consistent fusion force. The outrider 1500 consists of the fusion unit and fitting holder. Accessories for the unit include rounding shell assemblies to fit 2" or 4" pipe, and a chain shell assembly with bolster plates that accommodates 1-1/4" through 6" pipe. Easy to learn and operate, the outrider 1500 will deliver you low maintenance costs and a rapid return on your investment.
- True centerline fusion force is applied through the centerline of fitting.
- Hydraulic load cell applies up to 1500 pounds of fusion force.
- Accommodates an impressive range of sizes 1/2 inch and larger.
- Standard 4 inch pivoting fitting holder.
- Fitting holder can be positioned quickly and easily.
- Fitting holder and inserts are serrated to better hold fittings.
- No maintenance intensive threaded rod.
- Rugged design with no bells and whistles means less maintenance expense.
- A superior piece of equipment at an extraordinary price.
- Limited three-year warranty.
Ask us about: Fitting liners for compatibility with 1/2 inch and larger fittings and chain extensions for larger size mains.
Accessories include: 2 inch rounding shell, 4 inch rounding shell, chain shell assembly and temperature adjustable heater.