The DataConnect is a data acquisition system that records and documents the heater plate temperature and graphs the pressure and time of the heat soak cycle and the fusion and cooling cycle of a HDPE butt fusion joint. The DataConnect utilizes a Windows based software and is easily operated from your laptop computer. The DataConnect has one basic screen with inputs for all the necessary information to completely document the job at hand. After inputting, the DataConnect will calculate the suggested fusion pressure. Once the fusion joint is completed, the DataConnect will save and store your files for easy retrieval and review at a later time, or on the spot printing. The DataConnect can be used with any hydraulically powered butt fusion machine - even competitor products. It only requires an access port in the carriage cylinders or in the hydraulic manifold. DataConnect can also be used with Connectra Fusions hand pump operated hydraulic butt fusion machines.
- Cost effective and easy to use Windows based software.
- Records and documents heater plate temperature and fusion cycles.
- DataConnect can be used with most competitive machines ported for a data recorder.
- Uses standard, owner supplied lap top computer (Windows 98, 2000, XP) for data collection.
- Includes a pressure transducer, thermocouple probe, data transmission module, padded carrying case, and DataConnect software.
- Limited three-year warranty.