Sized to make short work of 36" pipe, the fully hydraulic 1442EP butt fusion machine fuses the largest pipe sizes with ease. Its centerline fusion force handles 14" through 42" polyethylene pipe sizes of IPS, metric and DIPS as well as polyvalves, flanges and mitered elbows. The unit's heater and hydraulic facer pivot away from the cart index assembly, and the quick disconnect design of the 1442EP's hydraulic hoses allows removal of the clamping unit from the cart in confined conditions. Easy to learn and operate, the 1442EP's centralized controls simplify operations and are in easy reach. Expect low maintenance costs and a rapid return on your investment in the 1442EP.
- Centerline fusion force provides even loading around the circumference of the pipe ends for symmetrical bead formation.
- Accommodates 14 inch through 42 inch and 350 through 1000 mm pipe sizes.
- Miter joint capability handles up to 36 inch DIPS sizes.
- Modular design cart with steering wheels comes standard and delivers excellent field maneuverability.
- Protected, consolidated hydraulic controls with automatic pipe drag compensation and pressure adjustment.
- Hydraulic facer.
- 24,000-watt heater assembly with removable heating plate covers for quick in-field replacement.
- Heating element is proportionally controlled for accurate heating temperature.
- Joystick heater, facer index and position control.
- Ported for DataConnect or other competitive data recorders.
- Pipe lifter on cart at each end.
- A superior piece of equipment at an extraordinary price.
- Limited three-year warranty.
Ditch kit for three and four-clamp jaw in-ditch capability.
We offer a complete range of accessories for the 1442EP. Ask about reducing and mitered inserts, (available in IPS, DIPS and metric), stub end holder, and pipe stands.